MatRIC Management Board welcomed four new members
Professor Astrid Birgitte Eggen, Vice Rector for Education (replaces Marit Aamodt Nielsen as Chair of the MatRIC Board).
Professor Michael Rygaard Hansen , Dean of Faculty of Engineering and Science (replaces Frank Reichert who has taken up position as UiA's new Rector).
Kim Roger Andersen and Marie Wasmuth, Student representatives (replacing Harald Hoven Gautestad, Sondre Tordal, and Henriette Nygård).
We thank the out-going members of the Board for all their effort and contribution over the first two years of MatRIC's existence.
New members of MatRIC's Management Board. Back row from left: Kim Roger Andersen, Michael Rygaard Hansen; front row: Astrid Birgitte Eggen and Marie Wasmuth.
Plans for 2016
During this year it is our intention to arrange ...
- Two workshops/colloquiums - one in Mathematics Teacher Education, and one in Mathematical Modelling.
- Seminar on 'flipped classroom approaches'
- Annual Conference
- Network meetings: Digital Assessment, Video , Simulation and visualization.
- Visit to Mathematics Education Centre Loughborough University and attending the CETL-MSOR conference 6-7 September. (CETL- Centre of Excellence in Teaching and Learning, MSOR - Mathematics Statistics, Operation Research).
Further information about the events will be made available as soon as dates and venues are known.
Anyone interested in participating in any of the events should contact the appropriate Network Coordinator or MatRIC Project Manager.
- Mathematical Modelling: Yuriy Rogovchenko
- Simulation and visualization: Per Henrik Hogstad
- Teacher education: Claire Vaugelad Berg
- Video: Morten Brekke
- Digital assessment: Morten Brekke
MatRIC Project Manager: Line Eielsen Malde