Network coordinator: Claire V. Berg
Core interests and activities of this group are:
- Collaborating for developing the quality of (teachers educators') teaching and (pre-service teachers') learning of mathematics.
- Collaborating for increasing (pre-service teachers') mathematics knowledge for teaching.
- Collaborating for making visible (pre-service teachers') subject knowledge development and its application in various domains (economics, engineering, medicine, and society more widely).
- Collaborating for developing pre-service teachers' positive attitude and motivation for learning and teaching mathematics.
- Collaborating for enabling pre-service teachers' to develop a strong professional identity as mathematics teachers.
Anyone wishing to be connected with and/or contribute to this network should contact Claire V. Berg