1. Use of digital tools to improve teaching and learning.
Department of Mathematical Sciences, University of Agder.
2. Students' critical reflections on a graph on temperature anomalies.
Faculty of Education, Bergen University College.
Kjellrun Hiis Hauge
3. Å prøve ut og forske på "omvendt undervisning" ("flipped classroom").
Avdeling for lærerutdanning, Høgskolen i Østfold.
Marianne Maugesten & Monica Nordbakke
4. Using a free online mathematics learning tool, Khan Academy (KA), to strengthen the relevant mathematics skills of pre-service primary and lower secondary school science and mathematics teachers.
Faculty of Education and International Studies, Oslo and Akershus University College of Applied Sciences.
Christine Lindstrøm, Kristian Vestli, & James Gray
5. To develop, design and implement short videos with contrasting teaching/learning approaches about bases of general vector spaces (linear algebra).
Narvik University College
Ragnhild Johanne Rensaa